We at Haute Hamper want to help you start the year off clean, so here are the Top 10 things you should have in your laundry room...including our number!
1. A good Enzymatic Detergent - We all love to eat and inevitably the food ends up on our clothes. Enzymes help to remove those types of stains.
2. Stain stick and Pre-wash - Water alone does not clean your clothes.
3. Laundry baskets - Be prepared to remove your laundry quickly from your dryer. Most wrinkles set within 5 minutes of the buzzer going off. Remove and "fluff" your clothes out and fold them later.
4. Gentle Fabric Soap - Remember those days at camp or traveling after college. Hand washing is not a thing of the past. It is what helps keep your fine items fine.
5. Drying Rack - Dry flat instructions on a clothing label is a bit deceiving. All things dry faster and evenly with air flow.
6. Hangers - Your "Wash no Dry" items should be hung to allow for proper drying. Nothing worse than your things smelling like mildew.
7. Mesh Bags - Keep those socks together! It's not a bad idea to also wash your bras and delicates in them as well.
8. Iron and Board - They are easy to use and your clothes will look great. (Don't forget to unplug!)
9. Vacuum - Clean that lint filter. Clothes can not dry in a dryer when the airflow is constricted. Try breathing with a towel over your mouth..not so easy.
10. Haute Hamper's phone number 888-982-5326. We will do it all for you!!!